Arts & Events
Support Arts & Events Donate Now
Help us create community here at UCSF by donating to Campus Life Services Arts & Events.For the link to the donation page, click the “read more” link below and then click on the Make a… Read more >
The Discount Tickets and Gift Cards Services operations that Campus Life Services Arts & Events has managed for the past number of years has transitioned to Everyday Errands, accessed only through the UCSF Campus Internet. This is a complimentary service and a benefit provided to all students, faculty, staff and patients. Their goal is to give you back all the extra time you spend gathering information, running errands and organizing your life outside of work. When you free up personal time from your “to-do” list, you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
Campus Life Services, Arts & Events is pleased that Everyday Errands, whom already has a presence at UCSF, will be providing the continuance of the Discount Tickets and Gift Card Service. The primary reason for this transition is the program could no longer cover the administrative costs under the management of Arts & Events.
Please review the program updates below:
· All discount tickets and gift cards services will be provided by Everyday Errands starting Monday, 3/5/12.
· Only exception, $3 and $5 Bear Hugs Vendor Certificates will continue to be offered by Campus Life Services, Arts & Events and orders will be accepted via online: http://artseventsonline.ucsf.edu/. Please note you must use a UCSF computer to access this online store.
· The new discount tickets and gift cards services order form is in our “Forms and Downloads” section. Click here for a form. All orders can be accepted in person, email or fax. Everyday Errands does not have online ordering capability.
· Discount tickets and gift cards orders can be purchased by, cash, check, credit card and departmental recharge.
· Everyday Errands has locations at Mount Zion and Parnassus. The hours of operations and contact numbers can be found below.
Everyday Errands locations:
500 Parnassus Avenue
Millberry Union Central Desk
Monday – Friday
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
1600 Divisadero Street, Room C-126A
(Next to Hellman Conference Room)
Monday – Friday
11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Arts & Events Discount Partnership Policy
This website contains links to websites that offer discounts on products and services. These websites are operated and maintained by third parties; links are provided for convenience only. These third parties, and their websites, are unaffiliated with UCSF. When taking advantage of these discounts, you will leave the Arts & Events website to make your purchases. Should you encounter technical difficulties, please refer to the partner website contact information. UCSF is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by, or in connection with, the use of those websites, or for any information, products, or services on or from those websites.
News & Specials
Arts & Events has been a part of UCSF since 1989.… Read more >>
Read the recap for this year’s LivingGreen Fair!… Read more >>