UCSF Mobile App
UCSF Mobile: the newly redesigned UCSF mobile app boasts more than a gorgeous new look. It now includes more info and easier-to-use navigation including location-awareness technology, real-time info (what’s open, what’s not) and improved access to the UCSF directory to help you get more out of your UCSF experience.
Let’s take shuttle service and directions for example. The new UCSF mobile app shows you:
- Estimated shuttle arrival time at your location
- Estimated travel times
- Shuttle routes currently running and active
- An alert when your shuttle is 5 minutes away
The new UCSF mobile app also syncs with Google and Apple maps; and, with location-aware technology, provides walking or driving directions to your location with estimated travel time to your destination.
New features include:
- Detailed food, shopping, & business hours at Parnassus, Mission Bay, and other locations
- Multiple UCSF Facebook & Twitter feeds
- Expanded universal search of main campus buildings, departments, & services
- Important UCSF numbers and resources
- Integration with UCSF events calendar, and news
- Push notification when content is updated such as changes in services or programs, or safety alerts.
UCSF Mobile can be downloaded at the Apple App Store or Google Play and is available for faculty, students, staff, and visitors.
Be a smarter smarty pants with the official UCSF mobile app. Download for Android or iPhone today.