Distribution, Storage & Mail
Moving over 25,000 pieces of campus, incoming, & outgoing mail every day
By utilizing the latest technologies and constantly improving our processes, we are able to provide efficient mail delivery in, around, and to and from UCSF. Explore the many ways we help keep you connected to each other and the world.
A few facts and tips to get you started with Mail services:
- Campus Mail is given priority over all other incoming mail from USPS.
- Our mail sorting standard is 24 hours for campus and 1st class mail.
- Exceptions to this standard are unexpected equipment downtime, unforeseen staff shortage, or an extremely high volume of mail pieces received.
- Accountable mail (Registered, Certified, Insured, and Express) is delivered on the afternoon delivery and requires a signature from the receiving department.
- Use brown envelopes for campus mail.
- Use white envelopes for mail going through the USPS.
To make it easier to retrieve a piece of mail that is picked up erroneously, please contact us as soon as possible, at 415.502.MAIL (6245).
News & Specials
UC San Francisco is initiating Surplus Share http://surplusshare.tradeaway.com… Read more >>
Surplus UCSF Vehicles for Sale Need to purchase a used… Read more >>