Distribution, Storage & Mail
In the Spotlight: Keith Braxton
Join us in congratulating Director Keith Braxton on a successful career and wishing him a happy retirement. A heartfelt “Thanks Keith” from your team.
Yes, we have room.
Distribution & Storage provides a secure, full-service storage operation for University property. Storage services include:
• short- and long-term storage
• files and records
• equipment and furniture
Storage is maintained at our primary warehouse in South San Francisco. This facility is institutionally owned by the University, and is managed and operated by University employees.We can store most items, excluding hazardous materials. Blocks of storage space can also be reserved, at an additional cost. Storage services include pick-up, retrieval, and delivery.
Ready to place a Service Request? Get started now.
Download an Equipment/Records Disposal Requisition Form.
Please be advised that the following safety procedures apply to any equipment being moved and stored at Oyster Point:
• Equipment such as centrifuges, incubators, or bio-safety hoods must be cleaned and decontaminated prior to pick-up and storage.
• Equipment containing liquids must be drained/emptied prior to pick-up and storage.
• Refrigerators and freezers must be free of ice and cleaned prior to pick-up and storage.
• Distribution and Storage does not pick-up equipment for storage with “BIOHAZARD” or “RADIOACTIVE” warning stickers. To pick-up these surplus items, a letter from EH&S must be attached indicating that the items being surplused are free of biohazard/radioactive material.
News & Specials
Dear Colleagues: I would like to inform you of a planned… Read more >>
Some months ago, Distribution, Storage & Mail (DS&M)… Read more >>