Documents & Media
Delivering a quality customer experience
• No Bid Process Required
• No Sales Tax for UC Departments
• We Protect UC’s Printed Identity
• We Are UC
Photography & Video
Need a portrait? Want your workplace captured? Need photographic records of a procedure or mock scenario? How about a group photo? Maybe a brief video for the web? Whatever you need, Documents & Media delivers professional quality photography. From studio portraits to event photos to stock photos, Documents & Media meets all of you photographic needs while making the whole process as easy and convenient as possible for you.
As part of the UCSF community, we are sensitive to the value of time to the staff we photograph, so we work fast and are very flexible. We are conveniently located on campus and provide the required University Release Forms, have campus ID badges, and are covered by the UCSF self-insurance program for liability.
We make payment easy as well. For UCSF or UCB departments, we bill via campus recharge using Chart of Accounts (COA). For non-UCSF work we accept cash, checks, or credit cards as forms of payment.
Best of all, you don’t have to manage the required bid process for your print job by using us. An external competitive bid process is not required when Documents & Media is used – see UCSF Campus Administrative Policy 200-20.
Below is a short list of the many digital photography services we provide.
• Professional lighting and various backdrops
• Photo suite in Mission Center Building for formal portraits or professional product photography
• Can bring the studio to you and work around your schedule
• Discreet and professional photographers
• High-quality digital images
• Perfect for speakers, award presentations, and banquets, whether indoors or out
• High quality, beautiful images of the campus from every angle
• Extensive archive that includes key locations around the various UCSF campuses as well as San Francisco landmarks
• Provided as high resolution digital files
If your location or the details of your operation are part of the story, we can come to you! We have state of the art equipment to photograph in any space and capture a variety of shots including:
• Group shots
• Patient-doctor scenarios
• Professional lighting and various backdrops or onsite capability
• Professional audio to capture the spoken word at its best
• Quality files delivered for best web delivery
If you are interested in a photography or video consultation, our Photography Coordinator will be glad to speak with you.
Please contact Tracey Long at 415.502.2739
Documents & Media received LivingGreen Gold Category… Read more >>
In order to strengthen our communications organization-wide,… Read more >>