• Closed-toed, non-marking athletic shoes must be worn at all times.
• Drinks are not allowed inside the courts
• Bags and other personal belongings should be kept in day lockers and are not allowed on the court.
• Protective eyewear is strongly recommended.
• Other sports may be played on the courts, providing all reservation policies have been followed. Basketballs and other heavy balls are not allowed.
How to Book a Squash or Racquetball Court
• All members can book online, by phone, or in-person
• Bookings can be made starting at 10:00 am, up to 3 days in advance
• Only one booking is allowed per day
• A reminder e-mail will be sent 24 hours before the booking
• Reservations must be canceled at least two hours prior to the booking start time
• Check in at the service desk up to 30 minutes before or 30 minutes after the booking start time
• If check-in does not take place within this time frame, the booking will be recorded as a no-show
• Two no-shows accrued in a single month will result in a one-month booking suspension
If a court is not reserved, it is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Non-members with a 10-Visit Pass may book a court through the Service Desk on a day-of, space-available basis.
Click here to book or download the UCSF Fitness & Recreation mobile app.