Love Your Vendor
Every time you buy from a campus retailer, your dollars fund activities, programs, and entertainment to improve your quality of life at UCSF.
Events, conferences, meetings, and celebrations. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, light refreshments, or a buffet reception, our participating UCSF catering partners are ready to serve you. They offer great food and convenient service whether you’re hosting your event at Mission Bay Conference Center, the Millberry Union Event & Meeting Center at Parnassus, the Aldea Center on Mt. Sutro, or the UCSF location of your choice.
The Catering Charge Program allows you to charge your catering orders through participating UCSF restaurants at various campuses, using your department account numbers. A more convenient alternative than processing check requests or invoices, no additional service charges will apply when you use this program.
Catering Charge Program - New Changes Effective February 24, 2014
Beginning February 24, 2014, CLS Vendors will no longer accept Fund/DPAs for recharge. In preparation for UCSF’s transitions to the Chart of Accounts (COA), important changes will be made to the Catering Charge Program.UCSF Campus Departments
• Customers must provide a “SpeedType” number to recharge catering.
• A SpeedType consists of 6 to 10 characters and may be alpha and/or numeric characters. To learn more
about setting up SpeedTypes, download the guide or visit the Finance 3 Website.
• If you have additional questions about setting up your SpeedType, please contact your department’s
• Customers must provide a “Cost Center” number to recharge catering.
• A Cost Center is 6 characters in length and are only numeric characters.
How to Use the Program
• Prior to placing an order and to be eligible to charge, departments must read the Catering Charge Policy.
and sign and return the Catering Department Agreement to Retail Services, Box 0234.
• When your order is filled, you will receive a copy of the invoice/receipt with a Catering Charge Form.
• Complete Catering Charge Form and keep for your records attached to the original receipt.
• Process complete!
Catering Charge Program accepted at these UCSF Restaurants
News & Specials
Catering Charge Customers, Effective Monday, February… Read more >>
Take advantage of the convenience of shopping in person… Read more >>