Love Your Vendor
Every time you buy from a campus retailer, your dollars fund activities, programs, and entertainment to improve your quality of life at UCSF.
UCSF, the second largest employer in San Francisco, with nearly 22,000 employees and 4,000 students, presents a unique opportunity for prospective vendors to serve a consistent yet diverse market of university students, faculty, and staff, as well as the general public. The University is home to several Nobel Prize winners, groundbreaking medical and scientific research, and ranks among the nation’s top medical schools and medical centers.
Business Opportunity Notice at Mission Bay
(posted March 31, 2014)
Opening in September 2014, the 7-story, 264,000 square-foot Mission Hall will be the newest building at the Mission Bay campus. The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) has approximately 3,019 square feet of foodservice café space available for lease at Mission Hall on the 1st floor adjacent to the lobby. For complete details and information, download the Business Opportunity Notice.
Additionally, Retail Services will be providing an Informational Meeting:
Date: Friday, April 25, 2014
Time: 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Location: Mission Bay Campus (meeting room TBA)
Please RSVP by Monday, April 21, 2014 (we respectfully ask that you please RSVP in advance)
The University of California, San Francisco is a leading university dedicated to defining health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. The roots of this public health sciences university, dedicated to saving lives and improving health, can be traced in San Francisco to the 1864 establishment of the Toland Medical College, which nine years later would become the Medical Department of a then fledgling University of California across the bay. The rest is history–one of discovery, innovation, and public service.
Did you know?
• Researchers at UCSF developed gene-splicing techniques that have revolutionized biology, spawned the biotechnology industry and led to life-saving treatments
• Some 25,000 doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and scientists have graduated from UCSF, whose schools are ranked among the top in the nation
• UCSF, including its medical centers at Parnassus and Mount Zion, and its affiliated hospitals, San Francisco General Hospital, and the VA Medical Center, handle more than one million patient visits a year
• In 2003, UCSF opened its 43-acre Mission Bay campus south of downtown San Francisco; UCSF Mission Bay, the largest biomedical university expansion in the country, will double UCSF’s research space and speed the pace of biomedical discovery
• UCSF is on the verge of transforming health care through its clinical enterprise, which looks to build a new, $1.68 billion medical center at Mission Bay for children, women, and cancer patients by 2014 (ucsf.edu)
News & Specials
Take advantage of the convenience of shopping in person… Read more >>
Buy a sandwich. Let the music play. Every time you… Read more >>