Recycling & Waste Reduction
The Recycling and Waste Reduction Program helps facilitate the disposal of standard recycling, compost, and garbage materials, and coordinates special material handling for cell phones, batteries, toner cartridges, and scrap metal.
UCSF’s Recycling Program is working hard to ensure recycling and composting are easy and convenient. Your participation will help ensure that UCSF can reach its waste diversion goals. Thank you for taking time to learn the right way to reduce waste.
Questions or Ideas?
West Campus Staff:
- Daniel Chau - Recycling Specialist
- Frankie Bouzek - Recycling Specialist
- Call us @ 1-415-502-6808
East Campus Staff:
- Adam Schnirel - Recycling Coordinator
- Pablo Ortega - Recycling Marketing Specialist
- Ameer Mumin - Recycling Specialist
- Call us @ 1-415-502-1233